In the weeks before James passed away, James and Joe would go running in the morning together. One morning James asked Joe why he was running so much. Joe told him that he was starting to train for a race. James said," That's awesome dad. If you run a race, I'll get a big sign with the letter G on it and yell, GO JOE!!!" The Farnsworth's have a semi tradition of running in the 4th of July 5k in Provo. This year they decided they wanted to dedicate the run to James. We thought t-shirts would be a great idea. While we were in California we were trying to come with ideas of how the shirts would look. Joe came up with the perfect idea of combining James G idea with his favorite song Be Strong. So these are two ideas I came up with fiddling around last night. We want you to help us decide which one we should go with.
 |
| Be Strong and of Good Courage #1 |
 |
| Be Strong G #2 |
When you stand for something right and stand alone.
 |
This is what we thought we would do on the back(Including the phrase on the top of the picture. ) They are all words from his favorite song.
These are not set in stone and subject to change. Let us know your thoughts. If anyone else would like to order a shirt , once we decide on a logo we can set the price for everyone. We would love to see as many people as possible wearing James's shirt. You don't have to be running a race to order one. Any way let's hurry and vote so we can find out the price. |
Burke and I like #1!
ReplyDeleteI have to say I like #2-- I like the big G. I can just see James with a big ol' marker making that big ol' G on the front and being sooooo proud. Miss that kid. I want a shirt too!
ReplyDeleteBoth are great. I would lean toward number 1-pretty awesome design.
ReplyDeleteI like them both, but am leaning towards #1
ReplyDeleteRyan and I both like #2. Though we will proudly wear a shirt with either design. The back is perfect, don't change it at all!
ReplyDeleteShane and I like #1..I agree, the back is perfect!
DeleteI like #1 too. Super cool.
ReplyDelete