Dear Friends and Family,
On behalf of our family I just want to thank all of you for your love, prayers, and support. We truly are blessed to count you all as our eternal family and eternal friends. Today has been filled with the Holy Spirit and James's spirit: laughter, peace, joy, love, goofiness, and fun. Love to all, Joseph, Laura, Spencer, Angel James, and Grace
I just finished reading all of your blog and am so amazed by your Faith,your love for each other and for James.
ReplyDeleteI didn't read how this happened to James but did see that he drowned, I always wonder if telling how it happened would help another family avoid the same thing happening.
On the other hand, perhaps it is too painful and not our business.
Your blog has given me thoughts about my own Faith and will increase my thinking about my life with God. For that I thank you and I thank you for putting it here for us to read.
May 21, 2012 was the passing of Shane's father. It was a day of peace for our family. To know he is out of pain and with his eternal wife and two children (for now) is a great comfort to us! We are so grateful for the knowledge that we will see them again!
Delete