background

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pictures with my James- by Grace

This Post is pictures Grace helped me choose out.  She wanted to show some of the pictures that she loves of her brother James,  Most of the captions are Grace's .  Her she goes....I love James.  I wish I had James for my baby doll.  I wish James was my little kissy torture guy
We love to see the temple, I'm going there some day. To feel the Holy spiriti to listen and to pray, for the temple is the house of God a place of love and beauty, I'll remember this while I am young this is my sacred booty(Duty)


We were looking up at the temple because it's special!
James was my little skippy hoppy boy.  I wish I could kiss him all day, cause he loves me and I love him.  

I wish James was sitting by me
I wish James was my little boy and I could sit there and rock him in my hands.

















James and I are walking Charlie

I wish James could be walking by my side with Charlie

James is closing eyes being brave

FUN IN THE SUN WITH MY BROTHER


BEACH BUMS!!






James would always dress up in my dresses.  He would be a princess with boy hair.  We would play dress ups a lot.
Hilarious!!!

James favorite dress was the red one.



James kissing me when I was newborn baby.  It was the first time I met him.


James and I sitting on the wall chatting with our neighbors Melinda and Randy.  



Helping to decorate the Christmas tree

Grace is to young to remember the bean fight.  A few 5lb bags of beans all over the kitchen.  All in less than five minutes.


I am with my best cousin Hallie.  She was James best bud, now I am her best bud too!



James teaching me the tricks of hiding.  One kid

Two kids!!
James took this picture of me two days before he died.


If I could talk to James I would say...
Hey James want to come jump on the tramp buddy.  James, I wish you could come back down again.   When it was your birthday I didn't have anyone to play with me.  Do you want to come jump on my bed.  I miss your funny jokes, and laugh.  I miss you eating all the marshmallow cereal!  I miss playing uno with you remember-"Is that for me?  One, two, three, four, then we all laughed.    I wish I could kiss you and hug you!  I can't wait to see you again soon!  Love you, Gracie


This is a video that was taken a couple days before James passed away.  Sorry it is sideways.  I didn't know how to fix it.  I think it's pretty cute!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We actually left that rope around the light pole for a really long time. Spencer said he cut it off. I would have left it there forever.

      Delete
  2. Oh, my Jamie James. He is so silly and cute!

    ReplyDelete