background

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Old man James






Thanks to some bubble gum and subsequent haircut I think we have a pretty good idea what James would have looked like as an old man.  Just in case some of you were wondering...
Totally wrinkled, squinty eyed, lots of gums, severely receding hairline.  Yes,this is what James would have looked like had he reached the golden years.   
I am pretty sure James was begging me to leave his side burns long in this one...kind of a cool twist on the classic mullet. ...sweet dude!
He was mad cause I just nipped his comb-over off.  It's to windy down here for one, sorry man!

Some hair loss is genetic, some is self inflicted.  I am sure if we could see his eyes, he would be calculating the fun he could have with these babies! 
When you age so quickly your appetite does too.  Nothing like having a good old stand by snack boogie.  Or maybe he was just making sure there weren't any nose hairs that  needed to be trimmed!  
All's well that ends with a Popsicle!

- Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment