background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

James Swinging

We were given a cd of pictures from Uncle Chris and Aunt Brooke and these photos were on it.  I remember this day so well.  James loved to swing a lot!!!  Everytime we would go to the park we would spend the majority of time at the swings.  As you look at these pictures I wish you could see the amount of time that had passed in each picture.  I also wish you could have heard his protest each time we tried to get him out.  So funny, and totally James!


Spencer and James

Weeeeeee!




Ya I'm hot and been here a while but keep going!!!

This is so relaxing

Lullaby

and goodnight



James had this fascinating ability to go go go and then sleep.  Total and complete relaxation!!! So funny! 

Sweet huggles with daddy

Sleep in Heavenly Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment