background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Families are Forever

I was listening to a simple primary hymn this morning as I was walking, I was struck by the words of this song I have known since I was a child. I listened to the words picturing my James singing them at the top of his lungs (as he always did). Here are the lyrics

I have a family here on earth, they are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity. Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan, I always want to be with my whole family, and the Lord has shown me how I can, the Lord has shown me how I can.

All of James family is still here on earth and I know he wants us to be with him Forever. I am so grateful for the knowledge that my family can be together and that death is but a step in our journey back to our Heavenly Father. I always want to be with my whole family and the Lord has shown me how I can.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweet lady, thanks for your wonderful post. I think we all need a good reminder to help us remember what our goal on this earth truly is. Hang in there, you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete