Okay so I have dragged my feet for so many years. I really feel like I want to do this for two reasons. Number one document our family happenings and two have a place to vent and really tell what I am feeling. Right now I am trying to get through the ups and downs of grief. I feel like I am doing better and am feeling like I am finally releasing my grip on controlling my environment. Basically I feel like I have been gritting my teeth for eight months and just realized it so now I can work on relaxing it. I hope to write more soon.
-- Laura Anne
hello laura...i just found you. finally! so glad you have set this up. i truly think you will find the same relief, in writing your thoughts out, that i found as we were doing the "dylan days." you are one of God's best! love ya
ReplyDeleteTHanks Tara. I think I am going to do two blogs one for venting and the other for family happenings. I don't want the two together. How do you invite people to your blog or find others?
Delete